14 Ekim 2016 Cuma

60th Wedding Anniversary


        Today is a special day. An excitement surrounded me. I took a deep breath and got ready specially. I brush my hair neatly. Because you like my hair like that. Sorry for getting deepen wrinkles. They are so fast, I couldn’t stop time. Never mind me. Look, I bought your favorite wine. And I made the food that you like as usual. Even I wore the shirt that you buy. Once you said that it looks good on me so just wear on special days. You still remember, right? There isn’t a better time than today.
        Today is our 60th wedding anniversary. Let’s drink to our precious times. When we laughed and cried together. When we leaned on each other. When we lighted our ways like a candle. Time was flowing faster when we were together but nowadays I feel like it has stopped. Sigh... I’m looking at the clock every half hour. Every passing day taking away pieces from my memory. Even if I don’t want let it go. Only I am talking. Now your turn. How are you nowadays? Do you miss me? I’m missing you so much. How about you? Are you keeping your promise? I know, I know, you do.
      Let’s cheers to us!
    

3 yorum:

  1. Your story and your picture are very meaningful for me. I like your story

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Your story is impressive and I like your expression :)

    YanıtlaSil